Which West teacher are you?

Take the quiz to learn which West teacher you share the most similarities with

Emma Day, Marketing Director

About the Writer
Emma Day, Marketing Director

Senior Emma Day is the Marketing Director for the Beak ‘n’ Eye newspaper staff. She posts on social media with updates on events/people, post links to stories and does shout outs for ads.

For the 2018-2019 year Day plans to incorporate more into her role in newspaper. Her goal is to cover smaller events and have a wider coverage.

Other than newspaper, Day enjoys to watch YouTube, hangout with her drama club and show choir friends (although she isn’t involved in either) and write.

If Day could change the world in one way, she would make it a better place in general, where everyone feels respected and equal.

Day plans on attending Scott Community College in the fall of 2019 for two years to get her associate’s degree. After that, she plans on transferring to the University of Iowa to get her masters in psychology as well.

After all her schooling she wants to live in Tennessee to become a Mental Health Therapist. Tennessee is Day’s happy place that feels like home because she has visited since she was little.

Her dream is to have a tiny house with a white picket fence around her 1 or 2 acre yard. She plans to have dogs, ducks, pigs, and many other types of animals.

Day is also huge music addict. She listens to all types of music depending on her mood. Her selection can go from rap, to pop or bands, to 80’s rock, or even musicals.

Written by Naomi Walker

Which West teacher are you?